Lightning Protection Services
Lightning Elimination Systems (LES) specializes in lightning risk analysis and mitigation. After performing an on-site inspection, we develop lightning system specifications for facilities that need protection; for facilities with existing lightning protection systems, we conduct a compliance audit. And for facilities taken offline during storms, LES provides consulting and troubleshooting services. The systems that we design and install always comply with UL Lightning Protection System Master Label Certification when applicable. Our specialities include:
- Lightning Risk Analysis
- Lightning Damage Root Cause Analysis
- Engineering of Lightning Protection Systems
- Lightning Protection System Preventive Maintenance
- Lightning Protection System & Grounding Compliance Inspection & Testing
- Lightning Protection System – Engineering, Procurement & Construction
Lightning Protection Systems That We Design
- Faraday cage for facilities housing electronics
- Wide-area structural lightning protection for open facilities
- Lightning prevention systems for facilities housing flammable materials
- Grounding and bonding for lightning protection systems
- Lightning Protection on low-voltage power distribution system
- Lightning Protection for process control and automation equipment
- Lightning Protection for data, control and signaling systems
- Lightning Protection for telecommunication and broadcast systems
Our Lightning Protection System Design Process
- Site Survey: LES performs an on-site survey. During the visit we inquire about your most critical processes.
- Written Report: We compile a written report detailing our findings, including photo documentation. It also included details for bringing a system into compliance.
- System Engineering: Using the information collected, LES engineers design a system to protect life, property and sensitive electronic equipment.
- Product Selection: After a system is engineered, we select components and write them into the specification.
- System Installation: Our group of in-house installers, as well as our strategic partners, assure the system installation is as engineered.
- Underwriters Laboratories Certified Lightning Protection Installers
- OSHA Hazwoper Certified
- Six Sigma Certified
- Certified Power Quality Professionals
- DoD (Department of Defense)
- Exco Resources
- Chesapeake Energy
- Exxon Mobil
- Noble Drilling, INEOS, Enterprise Products, Basic Energy ; Anadarco